Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds – don’t forget to use your .25/1 ANY purchase ibotta rebate this week
- strawberries 1-lb. 99¢
- red grapes 2-lb. bag $1.98 (99¢/lb.)
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. pack $1.29
- asparagus $1.99/lb.
- blueberries $2.19/pint
- Texas seedless watermelon $3.49
Under a buck items:
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
- Clancy Pretzel Minis or Sticks 16-oz. 99¢
- Happy Harvest 3-Bean salad 15-oz. can 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs (5-lb. average) 69¢/lb.
- Kirkwood whole chickens 95¢/lb.
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.49/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – limit 4
- thick cut boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
- 85% lean Kobestyle ground beef $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton Mandoline Slicer $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi