Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- California preaches or nectarines 39¢ each!
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- Organic carrots 1-lb. bag 99¢
- Chiquita pineapples $1.19 each
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pk $1.69 (56¢ per pepper!)
- Organic grape tomatoes $1.79/pint
- green grapes 2-lb. bag $1.98 (99¢/lb.!)
- kiwi 2-lb. bag $2.49
Weekly meat special:
- 80% lean ground beef patties $1.99/lb. (was $3.79/lb.)
- Eddy fresh seasoned chicken breasts 24-oz. $4.99
- SimplyNature fresh Organic grass fed 80% lean ground beef patties 1-lb. $4.99
- fresh USDA choice T-Bone steak $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- father’s day or Birthday cards 49¢
- Royal Class men’s woven sleep pant (size M – XL) $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi