Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- mangoes 35¢ each
- California peaches, nectarines, plums 75¢/lb – sold in 2-lb. bags.
- pineapples $1.19 each
- mini sweet peppers 1-lb. bag $1.49
- Raspberries 6-oz. $1.49
- Washington Rainier cherries $2.49
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Casa Mamita mexican style seasoning packets 1.12 – 1.62 oz. 59¢
- Source liquid hand soap – summer scents 7.5 oz. 75¢
- Simply Nature organic taco mix – mild or spicy 1-oz. 99¢
- Pueblo Lindo canned coconut water 17.5 oz. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs (5-lb. average weight) 69¢/lb.
- fresh ground beef 73% lean $1.40/lb. (reg. $1.99/lb.) – sold in 5-lb. packs (limit 4)
- SimplyNature Organic grass fed 85% lean ground beef – family pack (4-lb. packs) $4.49/lb.
- fresh rack of lamb $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton margarita pitcher or glass set $4.99
- easy Home multifunctional showerhead $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi