Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- avocados 49¢ each
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. 69¢
- cantaloupe 89¢ each
- Organic baby carrots 1-lb. bag 99¢
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. pkg. $1.29 (86¢/lb.)
- Washington red cherries 1-lb. bag $1.29!!
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pk $1.69
- SimplyNature organic spring mix salad 1-lb. bag $2.79
Oklahoma Ad – under a buck items:
- Tuscan Garden croutons 5-oz. 89¢
Weekly meat special:
- Kirkwood fresh whole chicken 85¢/lb.
- assorted pork chops $1.59/lb. (was $2.29/lb.) – limit 4
- Jennie-O fresh 85% lean ground turkey 1-lb. $5.99
- antibiotic free grass-fed strip steak $9.99/lb.
- Alaskan fresh wild caught Sockeye salmon $11.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Pembrook 14″ square calendar, dry erase or reversible cork/EVA board $2.99!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi