Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- large mangoes 49¢ each
- Organic baby peeled carrots 1-lb. bag 99¢
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. pack $1.29 (86¢/lb.)
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.19
- SimplyNature Organic baby spinach 5-oz. $1.49
- California green grapes 2-lb. bag $1.58 (79¢/lb.)
- navel oranges 3-lb. bag $1.99
- Texas large seedless watermelon $2.99 each
Oklahoma Ad – Under a buck items:
- Southern Grove 6-pk raisins 99¢ (was $1.29)
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.59/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs – 3lb. average wt. $1.69/lb.
- fresh bacon cheddar seasoned beef burgers $3.99/lb.
- antibiotic free – grass fed top sirloin steak $8.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Welby messaging gel or memory foam insoles $2.99
- SOHL furniture shower caddy with pole $9.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi