Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- bananas 35¢/lb.
- baby peeled carrots 1-lb. 49¢
- grape tomatoes 79¢/pint
- mini cucumbers 1-lb. pack 99¢
- California red grapes 2-lb. pack $1.58
- mandarins 3-lb. pack $2.49!
Under a buck items:
- Friendly Farms Greek yogurt cups 59¢
- L'Oven Fresh plain English muffins 12-oz. 79¢
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 79¢
- L'Oven Fresh whole grain white bread 20-oz. 99¢
- Southern Grove 6-pk raisins 6-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh black Angus beef top sirloin steak $3.99/lb. (was $5.99/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh boneless Butterfirld leg of lamb $5.99/lb.
- fresh (never frozen) Coho salmon $10.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton canning set, herb scissors or herb mill & stripper $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi