Aldi Finds for Week of 8/30 – 9/5
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and MobiSave!
- Organic bananas 50¢/lb. (2-lb. bag)
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- California red grapes 99¢/lb. (2-lb. bag)
- California strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- sweet corn $1.29 per 4-pk
- blueberries $1.99/pint
- SimplyNature Organic Spring Mix $2.79
- large seedless watermelons $2.99 each
Under a buck items:
- PurAqua sparkling flavored water 33.8 oz. 59¢
- L'Oven Fresh hamburger or hot dog buns 8-ct. 83¢
- Nature's Nectar Aloe drink 16.9 oz. 89¢
- Nature's Corner fudge brownie mix 95¢
- Friendly Farms dip 16-oz. 99¢
- Burman's BBQ sauce 18-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- Tyson fresh whole chicken 79¢/lb. (ave. weight 5-lb.)
- fresh butt pork roast $1.49/lb.
- fresh baby back pork ribs $1.99/lb. (was $2.89/lb. ) – limit 4
- Parkview Cheddar Bratwurst $1.99/lb.
- fresh 73% lean ground beef $2.49/lb.
- fresh honey maple cedar plank Atlantic salmon $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton football servingware $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi