Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- California peaches 49¢ each
- California red grapes 2-lb. bat $1.58 (79¢/lb.!)
- caramel apples 3-pk $1.49
- Organic mini cucumbers 1-lb. $2.69
- Organic mini sweet peppers 1-lb. bag $2.99
- Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $2.99
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.99
- Texas pumpkins $2.99 each!
Weekly meat specials:
- Kirkwood fresh whole chicken 95¢/lb.
- family pack fresh boneless, skinless chicken thighs $1.69 (3-lb. average weight)
- family pack fresh chicken breasts $1.69/lb. (was $2.29/lb.) – 2 lb. average weight – limit 4
- fresh pork sirloin roast $1.99/lb. – while supplies last
- 73% lean ground beef (sold in 5-lb. bags) $11.45 ($2.29/lb.)
Hot item of the week:
- Hunting Home assorted scarecrows (60 inch ) $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi