Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- acorn, butternut or spaghetti squash 89¢/lb.
- pineapples $1.19 each
- blackberries 6-oz. $1.29
- caramel apples 3-pk $1.29
- Washington Organic on the vine tomatoes 1-lb. pack $1.99
- Organic pears 2-lb. bag $2.69
- Texas pumpkins $2.69 each!
- Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $2.99
Weekly meat special:
- Kirkwood fresh split chicken breast 99¢/lb. (reg. $1.79/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh assorted pork chops $1.79/lb. (was $2.69/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh St. Louis pork spareribs $1.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Organic grass fed family pack beef 85/15 $4.49/lb. (sold in 4-lb. packs)
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home 20-ct. LED battery operated Halloween Lights – 56″ lighted length $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi