Aldi Finds for Week of 10/25 – 10/31
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and MobiSave!
- avocados 49¢ each
- pomegranates 69¢ each
- pineapples 99¢ each
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. $1.29
- caramel apples 3-pk $1.29
- HoneyCrisp apples 2-lb. bag $2.29
Weekly meat specials:
- fresh 80% lean ground beef patties $2.79/lb. (was $4.29/lb.) – limit 4
- Kirkwood fresh asparagus stuffed chicken breasts 14-oz. $4.99
- fresh Kobe Style 85% lean ground beef $5.99/lb.
- Tyson fresh pork roast kit 2.75 lbs. $6.99
- fresh farmed raised COHO salmon $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Take & Bake pizzas $4.99 (reg. up to $6.49)
- Easy Home loofah anti-slip bath mat (29 inch long x 17.29 inch wide) $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi