Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- baby carrots 1-lb. 49¢
- yellow onions 3-lb. bag 69¢!
- green peppers 3-pk 89¢!
- acorn, spaghetti or butternut squash 89¢ each
- yellow potatoes 3-lb. bag 99¢!
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.29
- Organic red grapes 2-lb. bag $3.29 ($1.65/lb.)
- Organic 4-pk avocados $2.29
Under a buck items:
- Baker’s Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 59¢
- Baker’s Corner 100% pure canned pumpkin 15-oz. 79¢
- Baker’s Corner brown or powdered sugar 32-oz. (2-lb.) bag 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- Appleton Farms smoked ham shank portion 99¢/lb.
- fresh pork butt roast $1.49/lb.
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. average weight $1.69/lb.
- Appleton Farms spiral cut half hams $1.69/lb.
- fresh St. Louis pork spareribs $1.99/lb.
- Butterball fully cooked frozen smoked turkey $1.99/lb. (average wt. 11-lbs.)
- fresh Angus beef ribeye steak $5.99/lb. (was $8.99/lb.)
Hot item of the week:
- Auto XS car seat cushion $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi