Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- pomegranates 69¢ each
- sweet potatoes 3-lb. bag 79¢!
- cranberries 12-oz. bag 89¢
- California red grapes 99¢/lb.
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pk $1.69
- fancy Medjool dates 1-lb. pack $2.29
Under a buck items:
- Chef's Cupboard stuffing mix 6-oz. 79¢
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 79¢
- Chef;s Cupboard turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-ct. 99¢
Weekly meat specials:
- Appleton Farms smoked ham – shank portion 99¢/lb.
- Butterball whole turkey 99¢/lb. (was $1.29/lb.)
- Appleton Farms smoked ham- butt portion $1.19/lb.
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh pork tenderloin $2.29/lb. (was $3.39/lb.) – limit 4
- fresh USDA choice beef sirloin tip roast $3.99/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh bacon-wrapped chicken breast roast 24-oz. $5.99
- Tyson fresh USDA choice beef pot roast kit 2.75-lb. $8.99
Hot item of the week:
- Skylite travel pillow $3.99
- 5 inch Christmas cactus $3.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi