Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- celery 49¢ each
- yellow onions 3-lb. bag 69¢
- Ocean Spray cranberries 12-oz. 89¢
- green beans 16-oz. package 99¢
- russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.29
- Organic rainbow carrots 12-oz. package $1.39
- SimplyNature Organic spring mix 16-oz. $2.79
Under a buck items:
- Chef's Cupboard dressing 6-oz. 79¢
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese bricks 8-oz. 79¢
- Chef's Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢
- L'Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 12-oz. 99¢
- Baker's Corner brown or powdered sugar 2-lb. bag 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-ct. 99¢
- Friendly Farms French onion dip 16-oz. 99¢
- Coke 2-liter soda 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- Appleton Farms smoked ham shank portion 99¢/lb.
- Appleton Farms smoked ham-butt portion $1.19/lb.
- Honeysuckle White fresh whole turkey 13-lb. average wt. $1.19/lb.
- Honeysuckle White bone-in turkey breast 8-lb. average wt. $1.39/lb.
- Appleton Farms spiral cut half ham $1.69/lb.
- Appleton Farms spiral cut double glazed brown sugar ham $1.89/lb.
- 73% lean fresh ground beef $1.99/lb.
- Appleton Farms boneless spiral sliced ham $2.99/lb.
- SimplyNature fresh organic 100% grass fed chuck roast $7.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton silicone baking mat $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi