Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Click on “my store” at the top of the page and enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- celery 69¢
- yellow onions 3-lb. bag 69¢
- pineapple 99¢ each
- green beans 16-oz. pack 99¢
- yellow potatoes 5-lb. bag 99¢
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.49
Under a buck items:
- Baker's Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 59¢
- Chef's Cupboard chicken or cornbrad stuffing mix 6-oz. 69¢
- Friendly Farms and Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. frozen 79¢
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese bricks 8-oz. 79¢
- Chef's Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢
- Coke 2-liter soda 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-ct. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- Appleton Farms smoked ham-shank portion 89¢/lb. (limit 2)
- Appleton Farms smoked ham – butt portion $1.09/lb. (limit 2)
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced ham $1.19/lb. (limit 20
- fresh Atlantic salmon (thru 12/24) $6.99/lb. (was $7.69/lb.)
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home candle wax warmer set $9.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
How to Freeze Pineapple
- Peel, core and cut pineapple into rings or chunks.
- Use a cookie sheet and place the pineapple on parchment or wax paper. Place parchment paper or wax paper on a cookie sheet. Make sure to separate the pieces and then place the cookie sheet in the freezer.
- Once the pineapple is frozen (in an hour or so) remove from freezer and place in freezer bags or containers. Since the pineapple was separated before freezing they won’t stick together in the bags 😉
- Fill the bags to the top and squeeze out as much air as you can.
- Be sure and use a permanent marker to date the bags – they can be stored frozen for up to 10 months.
- When it comes time to use for recipes, thaw the pineapple in the refrigerator 24 hours before you need it. frozen chunks can used right out of the freezer for smoothies. They also make a yummy snack – I eat them right out of the freezer. Once the pineapple thaws it’s not as tasty for snacking.
Need an pineapple corer?
Just cut off the top of the pineapple, insert the corer and twist – easy peasy!