Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Hass avocados 29¢ each
- Roma tomatoes 59¢/lb.
- Wahington red onions 2-lb. bag 79¢
- mini cucumbers 16-oz. pack $1.29
- multi-pack bell peppers (red, yellow, orange) $1.69
- blueberries $1.79/pint
Under a buck items:
- Stonemill chili seasoning packets 39¢
- Casa Mamita diced tomatoes w/green chilies 10-oz. 45¢
- Dakota’s pride canned chili or kidney beans 15.5 oz. 55¢
- Burman’s yellow mustard 20-oz. 65¢
- L’Oven Fresh hot dog bunds 8-ct. 83¢
- Burman’s hot sauce 12-oz. 85¢
- Baker’s Corner Heart Marshmallows 10-oz. 89¢
- Clancy’s white rounds tortilla chips 13-oz. 89¢ (was $1.19)
- Friendly Farms sour cream 16-oz. 99¢
- Tuscan Garden ranch dressing 16-oz. 89¢
- Coke 2-liter soda 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. average weight, $1.69/lb.
- fresh 73% lean ground beef $1.99/lb.
- Parkview brats or Italian sausage $1.99 (was $2.69)
- fresh St. Louis pork spareribs $1.99/lb.
- Organic 100% grass fed 85% lean ground beef 1-lb. pack $5.29
- fresh bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers $6.49/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Kellytoy Valentine Plush animals $2.99 each
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi