Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.49
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. $1.49
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.49
- mini sweet peppers 16-oz. $1.69
- California lemons 2-lb. bag $1.99
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $2.49
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs $1.69/lb.
- fresh half pork loin $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- fresh family pack thin sliced boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
- fresh Atlantic salmon $5.69/lb. (was $7.89/lb.)
- fresh organic grass fed beef stew meat $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home crochet kits $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi