New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location Join our Hot Deals Group on Facebook!
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- avocados 59¢ each
- sweet potatoes 3-lb. bag 69¢
- celery 69¢
- blackberries 6-oz. 79¢
- baby carrpts 1-lb. 99¢
- Ocean Spray cranberries 12-oz. 99¢
- pineapples $1.19 each
- russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.29
- green beans 1-lb. pack $1.39
- grape tomatoes $1.49/pint
- Gala apples $1.49/lb. (reg. $2.99) – Sat. & Sun. ONLY, limit 4
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.89
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- McCormick gluten free turkey seasoning packets 69¢
- Huntington Home peel & stick gift tags 50-ct. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Chef's Cupboard condensed soup 49¢
- Baker's Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 59¢
- Benton Honey graham crackers 14-oz. 64¢ (was $1.29) – Sat. & Sun. ONLY, limit 4
- Sweet harvest whole canned cranberry sauce 14-oz. 79¢
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Baker's Corner 100% pure canned pumpkin 15-oz. 79¢
- Happy Farms cream cheese 8-oz. 85¢
- Baker's Corner corn starch 16-oz. 89¢
- Baker's Corner mini marshmallows 10-oz. 89¢
- Chef's Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢
- Baker's Corner cake or fudge brownie mix 99¢
- L'Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 11-12 oz. 99¢
- Baker's Corner brown or powdered sugar 32-oz. 99¢
- Friendly Farms sour cream 16-oz. 99¢
- Burman's cocktail sauce or chili sauce 12-oz. 99¢
- Coke 2-liter soda 99¢ (reg. $1.44)
Weekly meat special:
- Appleton Farms smoked shank ham portion 79¢/lb.
- bone-in fresh turkey breast 6.5 oz. average wt. $1.79/lb.
- fresh USDA choice beef sirloin tip roast $3.49/lb.
- fresh USDA choice bone-in ribeye roast $5.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton 4-pc cheese knife set $2.99
- Crofton slate serving board $3.99
- 6″ plush blocks $2.99 each