Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Florida green beans 16-oz. pack 99¢
- Mississippi sweet potatoes 3-lb. bag 99¢
- red grapes $1.19/lb.
- Brussels sprouts 1-lb. pack $1.29
- Chestnut Hills Farms pinepple $1.29 each
- asparagus 1-lb. bag $1.49
- Colorado russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.99
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $2.49
Under a buck items:
- Chef’s Cupboard stuffing mix 6-oz. 69¢
- Season’s Choice steamable sweet peas or corn 12-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese bricks -79¢ (was 89¢)
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Baker’s Corner fudge browniw mix 85¢
- Bake House Creations jumbo flaky or buttermilk biscuits 8-ct. 89¢ (was 99¢)
- Friendly Farms sour cream 16 oz. 95¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced ham (9-lb. average weight) 95¢/lb. – limit 2
- fresh half pork loin $1.69/lb.
- fresh Black Angus beef chuck roast $3.89/lb.
- fresh USDA choice sirloin tip roast $3.99/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh bacon wrapped chick breast roast 24 oz. $5.99
- fresh USDA choice bone-in ribeye roast $6.99/lb.
- fresh Icelandic cod portions $9.99/lb.
- fresh rack of lamb $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Gardenline garden soil 1 cu. ft. $2.49
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi