Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Hass avocados 39¢ each
- mangoes 49¢ each
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- red grapes 1-lb. $1.19
- multi-colored pepper 3-pk $1.89
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.49!
- Organic chopped kale 12-oz. bag $2.99
- Organic Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $3.99
Under a buck items:
- Friendly Farms Tilts Greek 5.3 oz. yogurt cups 89¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh pork sirloin roast $1.99/lb.
- fresh 80% lean ground beef $2.99/lb.
- fresh USDA choice eye of round roast $3.49/lb.
- fresh Black Angus beef top sirloin teak $3.99/lb. (was $5.49)
- Kirkwood fresh Parmesan chicken cutlets $4.49/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Gardenline indoor/outdoor flameless candle lantern $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi