Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- avocados 39¢ each
- pineapple $1.09 each
- green beans 1-lb. pack $1.19
- zucchini or yellow squash 20-oz. pack $1.29
- blackberries 6-oz. $1.29
- Organic grape tomatoes $1.79/pint
- Organic mini cucumbers 1-lb. pack $2.39
- blueberries $2.99/pint
Under a buck items:
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active Frozen Whipped Topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Baker's Corner Fudge Brownie Mix 18.3 oz. 85¢
- Casa Mamita Taco Shells 12-ct. 89¢
- Clancy's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips 13-oz. 89¢
- Friendly Farms Sour Cream 16-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs 79¢/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh whole chicken 95¢/lb.
- fresh St. Louis spareribs $1.99/lb.
- fresh 90% lean ground sirloin $4.19/lb.
- fresh cod with smoked Adobo seasoning $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Gardenline Hose Nozzle Assortment $2.99
- Gardenline Garden Figurine Assortment $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi