Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- avocados 39¢ each
- mangoes 49¢ each
- Roma tomatoes 49¢/lb.
- pineapples $1.39 each
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.69
- Florida sweet corns 4-pk $1.69
Weekly fresh meat/fish specials:
- Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast $1.49/lb.
- Family Pack Thin Sliced Boneless Pork Chops $2.99/lb.
- Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Skirt Steak $6.99/lb.
- Tex Mex Beef Bowl Kit $12.99
Hot item of the week:
- Serra Ladies' Ballerina Slippers $3.99
Check back on Saturday for additional Aldi Finds!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- In addition, be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi