Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- mangos 39¢ each
- zucchini or yellow squash 20-oz. pkg. 65¢
- Texas 1015 sweet onions 2-lb. pkg $1.09
- broccoli 16-oz. pkg $1.09
- cherry tomatoes on the vine 9-oz. $1.79
- Organic mini cucumbers 16-oz. $2.29
- California lemons 2-lb. bag $2.39
- Organic mini sweet peppers 16-oz. $2.79
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Boneless Half Pork Butt Roast $2.29/lb.
- Today’s Kitchen Fresh Bacon Cheddar Beef Patties $3.99/lb.
- SimplyNature Fresh Family Kack Organic Grass Fed 85/15 lean ground beef $4.49/lb.
Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts Now $1.69 Per Lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home indoor/outdoor tablecloth 60″W x 84″ L, 70″ round or 60″W x 102″ L rectangle
Be sure and check back Saturday for more Aldi finds.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi