Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- corn 29¢ each
- mangoes 39¢ each
- avocados 59¢ each
- green beans 1-lb. pack 99¢
- Texas seedless watermelons$2.99 each
- SimplyNature organic baby spinach 5-oz. $1.69
- blueberries $1.69/pint
- organic red grapes 2-lb. pack $2.99
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Kirkwood Fresh Whole Chicken 96¢/lb.
- Fresh Assorted Pork Chops $1.00/lb.
- Fresh Boneless Pork Country Style Ribs $2.49/lb.
- Fresh Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops $2.99/lb.
- Kirkwood Fresh Stuffed Chicken Breast $4.29/lb.
- Fresh Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Top Sirloin Steak $4.29/lb. (was $4.99/lb.)
- Fresh Ground Bison 1-lb. $7.99
Hot item of the week:
- Adventuridge 200-lumen LED flashlight $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi