Here's the Aldi finds this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Hass avocados 39¢ each
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. 79¢
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. 99¢
- blueberries $1.69/pint
Aldi is featuring their organic line in the ad this week so take a look at what they have to offer.
Under a buck items:
- Tuscan Garden croutons 5-oz. 89¢
- Tuscan Garden dressing 16-oz. 89¢
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh St Louis pork ribs $1.99/lb.
- fresh Kirkwood chicken tenderloins $2.69/lb.
- fresh Black Angus USDA Choice beef top sirloin steak $4.99/lb.
- fresh Great Range ground bison $7.99/lb.
- fresh USDA Grade Garlic & Herb flank steak $7.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home over- the-door mirror $8.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi