Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location.
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Geogia peaches or California plums, nectarines 89¢/lb. (2-lb. bags)
- grape tomatoes 99¢/pint
- strawberries 1-lb. 99¢
- baby bella mushroons 8-oz. 99¢
- Texas seedless watermelons $2.59 each
Under a buck items:
- L'oven Fresh white bread or split top what bread 20-oz. 75¢
- L'oven Fresh hamburger or hot dog buns 8-ct. 75¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.89/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – sold on 5-lb. packs
- fresh USDA twin pack boneless beef steak $5.99/lb.
- fresh boneless leg meat 5-lb. pack $6.49
- fresh great range bison 16-oz. $7.99
- fresh honey maple Atlantic salmon on a cedar plank $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- ladies scarf wrap $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi