Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Hass avocados 49¢ each
- Organic bananas 49¢/lb.
- california green grapes 79¢/lb.
- Organic baby carrots 1-lb. bag 89¢
- cantaloupe $1.09 each
- sweet corn 4-pack $1.79
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.69
Under a buck items:
- L’oven Fresh white bread 20-oz. 75¢ (was 85¢)
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 79¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh 73% lean ground beef $1.99/lb. (was $2.29/lb.)
- fresh butterflied lamb leg $5.99/lb.
- Jennie-O fresh 90/10 ground turkey 3-lbs. $6.99
- Riceland crawfish tails 12-oz. frozen $8.49 (was $9.99)
- SimplyNature fresh organic grass fed ribeye steaks $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Easy Home 5-Function or Rainfall showerhead $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi