Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- grape tomatoes 99¢/pint
- peaches 2-lb. bag $2.38 ($1.19 /lb.)
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.49
- Washington Bartlett pears 3-lb. bag $1.79
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $1.99
- Organic chopped kale 12-oz. $2.19
- Organic Hass avocados 4-ct. pack $2.69
- SimplyNature organic spring mix 16-oz. $3.99
Under a buck items:
- Friendly farms 100 calorie Greek yogurt cups 5.3 oz. 65¢!
- sweet harvest pear slices 15.25 oz. can 79¢ (was 85¢)
- Pueblo Linda white corn tortillas 25-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Pueblo Linda fajita or burrito tortillas 20-26 oz. 99¢ (was $1.19 – $1.29)
- Fit & Active whole wheat flour tortillas 16-oz. 99¢ (was $1.19)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef $1.99/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Tenderloins $1.99/lb.
- Fresh Assorted Pork Chops $2.19/lb.
- Sea Queen Salad Shrimp 12-oz. (frozen) $4.89 (was $4.99)
- Sea Queen Value Pack Tilapia Fillets (frozen) 32-oz. $5.49
- Fresh Salmon Side $7.29/lb.
- Specially Selected Fresh Rack of Lamb $11.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton oven liner $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi