Below are the Aldi Finds from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 69¢ each
- California green grapes 99¢/lb.
- pineapples $1.09 each
- blackberries 6-oz. $1.19
- Brussels sprouts 1-lb. bag $1.59
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $1.99
Under a buck items:
- Baker’s Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 59¢ (was 65¢)
- Chef’s Cupboard stuffing – turkey or herb 6-oz. 69¢
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle mashed potatoes 69¢
- Baker’s Corner 100% pure canned pumpkin 15-oz. 79¢
- Chef’s Cupboard 4.6 – 5 oz. 79¢
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢ (was 99¢)
- Sweet Harvest pear slices 15.25-oz. 79¢ (was (89¢)
- Pueblo Lindo white corn tortillas 29-oz. 79¢(was 89¢)
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-ct. 89¢ (was $1.15)
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
- Baker’s Corner brown or powdered sugar 32-oz. 95¢ (was $1.29)
- Chef’s Cupboard classic or sage & onion Hawaiian stuffing mix 6-oz. 99¢
- Chef’s Cupboard sour cream & chives or butter & herb 6.6 oz. 99¢
- Coke 2-liter soda 99¢
- Fit & Active whole wheat tortillas 99¢ (was $1.19)
- Pueblo Lindo burritos tortillas 20-oz. 99¢ (was $1.19)
- Pueblo Lindo fajita tortillas 26-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh whole roaster chicken 79¢/lb.
- fresh family pack 80% lean beef patties 10/$10
- fresh pork sirloin roast $1.99/lb.
- Butterball fully cooked smoked turkey $1.99/lb.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon side $7.29/lb. (reg. $7.79)
Hot item of the week:
- Pur Aqua 24-pk purified drinking water $1.99!
- Easy Home craft storage container 8.4 qt. capacity $4.99
- Easy Home sewing box $9.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi