Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- celery 65¢
- cranberries 89¢/lb.
- sweet potatoes 99¢/lb.
- California red grapes 99¢/lb.
- pineapples 99¢ each
- russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.49
- asparagus 1-lb. $1.89
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $2.19
Under a buck items:
- Source hand soap 7.5 oz. 59¢ (was 75¢)
- Baker's Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 89¢ (was 65¢)
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 69¢ (reg. 79¢)
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. frozen 79¢
- Season's Choice steamable California medley 12-oz. 79¢ (was 99¢)
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-ct. 89¢ (was $1.15)
- Baker's Corner marshmallow creme 7-oz. 89¢
- Friendly farms sour cream – regular, light or fat free 16-oz. 89¢ (was $1.99)
- Baker's Corner powdered or brown sugar 32-oz. 95¢ (was $1.29)
- Coke 2-liter bottles 99¢ (was $1.68)
- Chef's Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢ (was 99¢)
- Lunch Buddies applesauce cups – original or natural 6-pk 99¢ (was $1.39)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Butterball 87¢/lb. (was $1.29/lb.) – limit 2
- fresh family pack chicken breasts 5-lb. average $1.69/lb. (was $1.89)
- 73% lean ground beef 5-lb. average packs $1.99/lb.
- Organic turkey 12-lb. average $2.99/lb.
- fresh USDA choice sirloin tip roast $3.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Merry Moments 50-ct. LED Christmas lights – white or multicolored $2.99
- Huntington Home Holiday 3-piece apron, oven mitt and pot holder sets $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi