Aldi Finds 11/21 – 11/27: Grapes, Pomegranets, Apples & More
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- California red grapes 89¢
- California pomegranates 89¢ each
- Brussels sprouts 1-lb. bag $1.29
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.29
- Washing Granny Smith apples 3-lb. bag $1.59
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.89
- Simply Nature organic spring mix 16-oz. $3.99
- Simply Nature organic dressing 12-oz. $1.99
Under a buck items:
- Baker's Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 59¢ (was 65¢)
- Simply Nature fruit squeeze singles 59¢ (was 69¢)
- happy farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 69¢ (was 79¢)
- Sweet Harvest pear slices 79¢ (was 85¢)
- Boulder holiday tableware 8-18 ct. 89¢
- Friendly Farms sour cream 16-oz. 89¢ (was 99¢)
- Baker's Corner powdered/brown sugar 32-oz. 95¢ (was $1.29)
- Boulder limited edition holiday print paper towels – 102 sheets 99¢
Weekly Meat Specials:
- hams start at $1.19/lb.
- Appleton Farms spiral cut half ham $1.69/lb.
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced double glazed brown sugar ham $1.89/lb.
- Appleton Farms boneless spiral cut ham $2.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Merry Moments LED string lights $2.99
- Huntington Home 2-piece kitchen holiday towel sets $3.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi