Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 69¢ each
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 79¢
- pineapples 99¢ each
- Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $1.59
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.39
- blueberries $2.59/pint
Under a buck items:
- Source liquid hand soap 7.5 oz. 59¢ (was 75¢)
- Season’s Choice steamable California Medley frozen veggies 12-oz. 79¢ (was 99¢)
- Friendly farms Eggnog, Cranberry or Mint Chocolate Chip low fat Greek yogurt cups 79¢
- Lunch Buddies applesauce cups 6-pk 99¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs (4-5 lb. average weight) 79¢/lb.
- fresh St. Louis pork spareribs $1.99/lb.
- fresh Black Angus USDA choice beef chuck roast $2.99/lb. (was $3.99/lb.)
- SimplyNature fresh family pack organic grass-fed 85% lean ground beef 4-lb. pack $4.49/lb.
Hot items of the week:
- Merry Moments 50-ct. peel & stick gift tags 99¢
- Merry Moments holiday throw $4.99
- Merry Moments 20″ x 30″ holiday accent rugs $6.99
- Huntington Home 2 foot pre-lit Christmas tree $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi