Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- North Carolina sweet potatoes 29¢/lb.
- green beans 99¢/lb.
- pineapples 99¢ each
- russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.49
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.49
- blueberries $2.69/pint
- California Medjool dates 16-oz. bag $2.99
Under a buck items:
- Chef’s Cupboard scalloped or au gratin potatoes 4.7 oz. 79¢
- Baker’s Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 49¢ (was 59¢)
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. 69¢ (was 79¢)
- Friendly Farms or Light & Fit whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 79¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-ct. 79¢ (was $1.15)
- Friendly Farms sour cream 16-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Baker’s Corner brown/powdered sugar 32-oz. 89¢ (was 95¢)
- Baker’s Corner semi-sweet chocolate morsels 12-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Appleton Farms spiral-sliced half ham 95¢/lb. (was $1.69/lb.)
- Appleton Farms spiral-sliced double-glazed brown sugar ham $1.89/lb.
- fresh stuffed Atlantic salmon 16-oz. $9.99
Hot item of the week:
- Auto XS 2-Pack Heated Travel Mug $9.99
- Huntington Home Fleece Sheet Set $29.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi