Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- green grapes 99¢/lb.
- blueberries $1.49/pint (not pictured)
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.69
- Little Salad Bar assorted chopped salad kits 11.5 – 12.6 oz. $1.99
- Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $1.99
- Organic avocados 4-ct. bag $2.49
- Organic Spring Mix salad 16-oz. $3.49
Under a buck items:
- Reggano Pasta Sauce 24-oz. 69¢ (was $1.15 ) – limit 6
- Millville Honey Nut Crispy Oats cereal 12.25 oz. 99¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Reggano Spaghetti 32-oz. 99¢ (was $1.69) – limit 6
- Benton's Honey Graham Crackers 14.4 oz. 99¢ (was $1.69) – limit 6
- Friendly Farms Delightfully Pure Creamers 16-oz. $1.09 (reg. $1.79) – limit 6
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs $1.69/lb.
- Fresh Pork Sirloin Roast $1.49/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.49/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon $7.49/lb. (was $7.99/lb.)
- Fresh Farm Raised Coho Salmon $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crane exercise ball $4.99
- Crofton 30-ct. meal prep containers $4.99
- Crofton Collapsible Portion Control Containers $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi