Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- red grapes 99¢/lb.
- blueberries $1.69/pint
- blackberries 6-oz. $1.19
- Little salad bar assorted salad kits $1.99
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $1.99!
- grapefruit 5-lb. bag $2.19
- Organic Spring Mix 16-oz. $3.49
- Organic Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $4.99
Under a buck items:
- Dakota's Pride Chili Beans 39¢ (was 69¢) – limit 6
- Brookdale Chili With Beans 69¢ (was $1.16) – limit 6
- Benton's Original Fig Bars 79¢ (was $1.29) – limit 6
- Brookdale Chili Without Beans 89¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Dakota's Pride Flavored Baked Beans 99¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Millville Frosted Flakes 99¢ (exp. $1.39) – limit 6
There is also a big sale on SimplyNature organic and all natural products!
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh family Pack Chicken Thighs 79¢/lb.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon $7.49/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home signature bath towels or hand towel/wash cloth set $4.99!
- Easy Home pebble bath mat $3.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi