Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 59¢ each
- red grapes 99¢/lb.
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.29
- blackberries 6-oz. $1.19
- blueberries $1.79/pint
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.29
- Organic Spring Mix 16-oz. $3.49
- Organic California red potatoes 26-oz. bag $3.89
Under a buck items:
- L'oven Fresh White Bread 20-oz. 85¢
- Savoritz Cheese Dip & Cracker Sticks 5-oz. 89¢ (was $1.09)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Drumsticks 69¢/lb. (reg. 99¢/lb.) average pack 4-5 lbs.- limit 4
- Fresh family Pack Chicken Thighs 69¢/lb. (average pack 4-5 lb.)
- Fresh Thick-Cut Boneless Pork Chops $2.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Valentine's Day 10-Stem Tulip Bouquet $4.89!
- Easy Home 3-Tier Rolling Cart $9.99
- 5″ Easy Orchid $9.99
Don't Miss These Deals!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi