New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Thru today there is a 25¢ Checkout51 rebate for bananas. Starting tomorrow new rebates start and there will be another 25¢ rebate for bananas. You'll be able to score a lb. of bananas for 14¢ today and again ONE time between 4/30 – 5/6. Just make sure you submit your receipt from today before midnight!
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Happy Harvest canned sliced or diced potatoes 15-oz. 65¢
- Fit & Active banana cream or orange cream light Greek yogurt cups 5.3 oz. 75¢
- key lime & white chocolate or lemon shortbread Greek yogurt parfait 5.3-oz. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Casa Mamita diced tomatoes & green chilies 10-oz. 59¢
- Casa Mamita taco shells 99¢
- Pueblo Lindo chipotle peppers 7-oz. 99¢
- Burman's BBQ sauce 18-oz. 99¢
- Tuscan Garden marinade 12-oz. 99¢
- Happy harvest three bean salad 15-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.89/lb.
- 73% lean ground beef 5-lb. $13.99
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton 2-pack Chalk Mug $2.99
- ladies pocket tee S-XL $4.99