Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- mangoes 33¢ each
- California plums or nectarines 2-lb. bag $1.49 (75¢/lb.)
- kiwi 2-lb. bag $1.98 (99¢/lb.)
- pineapples $1.19 each
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.49
- Goldhen large eggs 69¢/dozen
- L’oven Fresh hot dog or hamburger buns 8-ct. 83¢
- L’oven Fresh white bread 20-oz. 83¢
- L’oven Fresh slit top wheat bread 20-oz. 89¢
- Baker’s Corner brownie mix 99¢
- Friendly Farms gallon milk $2.12 – $2.69 (limit 6 each)
Weekly meat special:
- Kirkwood fresh family pack chicken drumsticks (4.5 lb. ave. wt.) 79¢/lb. (reg. 99¢/lb.)
- USDA fresh family pack strip steaks $6.99/lb.
- fresh sweet bourbon cedar plank Atlantic salmon $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton microwave 4-pk plates, 4-pk bowls or steamer $2.99
- Easy Home 64 quart latching storage tote $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi