New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- no under a buck items this week.
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Northern Catch canned tuna in water 5-oz. 65¢
- Chef's Cuboard plain or Italian style bread crumbs 15-oz. 85¢
- Fit & Active whole grain spaghetti 13.25 oz. 89¢
- Healthy Harvest canned crushed tomatoes 28-oz. 95¢
- Stone Mill Essentials Italian seasonings 1.35 oz. 99¢
Organic, Gluten-Free and Natural:
Simply Organic pasta sauce 25-oz. $1.89
LiveGFree Gluten-Free penne rigate or fusilli pasta 16-oz. $1.39
Wednesday meat special:
- fresh chicken parmesan cutlets $4.99/lb.
- fresh beef roast kit 2.75 lb. $8.99
Catch of the Day:
- Sea Queen skinless, boneless Talapia 32-oz. $5.49
- Sea Queen wild caught salmon 32-oz. $7.49
Hot item of the week:
- leaf collector $3.99
- motion sensing LED light $9.99