New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Chef's Cupboard condensed chicken & rice or chicken & stars soup .79
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Happy Harvest tomato paste 6-oz. .39
- Happy Harvest stewed tomatoes 14.5 oz. .59
- Chef's Cupboard tomato soup .59
- Casa Mamita diced tomatoes w/green chiles 10 oz. .59
- Dakota's Pride assorted canned beans 15 – 15.5 oz. .59
- Baker's Corner mini marshmallows 10 – 10.5 oz. .79
- Savoritz oyster or saltine crackers 10-16 oz. .79
- Baker's Corner 100% pure canned pumpkin 15 oz. .89
- Baker's Corner marshmallow creme 7-oz. .89
- Baker's Corner corn starch 16 oz. .89
- Kirkwood fresh whole chicken .95/lb.
- Burman's cocktail or chili sauce 12 oz. .99
Wednesday meat special:
- fresh pork sirloin roast $1.99/lb.
- Parkview party pack brats 45.6 oz. $4.99
Hot item of the week:
- Dentiguard children's power toothbrush $2.99 (batteries included)
- Huntington Home reed diffuser set $3.99
- Huntington Home kid's rug $4.99