New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Boulder holiday tableware .89
- Baker's Corner holiday baking accessories ( cookie cutters, cupcake liners, treat bags & more) .89
- Boulder wax paper 75 feet .99
- Boulder holiday print paper towels 1-ct. .99
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items plus:
- Baker's Corner mini marshmallows 10-oz. .69
- Baker's Corner corn starch 16-oz. .79
- Baker's Corner graham cracker pie crust .85
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. .89
- Baker's Corner canned pumpkin 15-oz. .89
- Chef's Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. .99
- L'Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls .99
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls .99
- Baker's Corner fudge brownie mix .99
- Butterball Turkey $1.19/lb.
- Kirkwood boneless turkey breast 48-oz. $8.99
Hot item of the week:
- Bendon storybook and activity pads $3.99
- Huntington Home holiday plaque $4.99