Thanks for the photos Gypsi C.!
Check this out – Aldi is rolling out a new line of baby products called “Little Journey” Aldi started placing the new items in stores June 1st. Since this is new, you may not see it in your stores yet but be sure and look for them next time you shop!
Aldi has always carried baby products but this is a new line. You'll be able to find diapers, wipes and baby food at a great Aldi price. It will depend on your area as to what your prices are.
Here's a few of their new products …
- Diapers: you'll find newborn – size 6 and training pants. Looks like they're priced $4.99 for jumbo pack here in the city.
- Baby Wipes: hypoallergenic, quilted for softness, three layers to prevent tearing.
- Baby Wash: hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, paraben/phthalate/quarternium 15 FREE!
- Toddler tastings: The Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks make healthy eating easy with yummy foods– including infant cereals, organic puree pouches, Little Munchers® baked whole grain corn snacks, Yogurt Bites and whole grain Puffs
- First feedings: Little Journey includes four infant powder formulas and one toddler formula to provide expert-recommended nutrition for little tummies.
Infant – compare to Enfamil
Advantage – compare to Similac
Gentle – compare to Enfamil
Sensitivity – compare to Similac
Soy – compare to Similac & Enfamil
Toddler – compare to Similac & Enfamil
Here's Gypsi's review of diapers, wipes and more …“I like the wipes, they have a good thickness. Their yogurt bites for babies does taste quite similar to the Gerber brand, it says +compare to Gerber Graduates yogurt melts on the packaging. We are trying out the diapers today. They remind me of the Luvs brand, so far they are holding up”
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi