New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s your Aldi sneak peek of deals that start tomorrow (10-19).
Oklahoma produce picks:
- jalapeno peppers 8-oz. pack 39¢
- Organic bananas 99¢ (2-lb. bag!)
- butternut or acorn squash 99¢ each
- red delicious apples 3-lb. bag $1.49 (reg. $2.99) – Sat. & Sun. ONLY
- caramel apples $1.49/pk
- Bartlett pears $1.49 (2-lb. bag)
- beefsteak tomatoes 16-oz. pack $1.79
- red grapes $1.98 (2-lb. bag)
- navel oranges $2.29 (3-lb. bag)
- Organic Spring Mix salad 16-oz. $2.99
- pumpkins $2.99 each
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- none this week
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Reggano penne rigate pasta 16-oz. 79¢
- Season’s Choice steamable frozen sweet corn, peas or mixed veggies 12-oz. 85¢
- Baker’s Corner canned pumpkin 15-oz. 89¢
- Reggano pasta sauce 24-oz. 99¢
- Kirkwood fresh chicken thighs 50¢/lb. (reg. 99¢/lb.) – Sat. & Sun. ONLY
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken drumsticks (5-lb. average weight) 69¢/lb.
- fresh USDA choice seasoned chuck roast $3.99/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh chicken parmesan cutlets $4.49/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Royal Class men’s slippers $4.99
- Crofton splatter guard with viewable window $2.99
- Crofton 3-pc cookie sheet set $7.99