Here's your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- California strawberries 1-lb. 99¢
- Washington red cherries $1.29/lb.\
- blueberries $1.39/lb.
- Georgia peaches and California plums or nectarines 2-lb. bag $2.38
- navel oranges 2-lb. bag $2.69
- Texas seedless watermelons $2.99
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs 5-lb. average 79¢/lb.
- fresh pork spareribs $1.89/lb.
- Appleton Farms pork sausage roll 16-oz. $1.99
- fresh 73% lean ground beef sold in 5-lb. packs $1.99/lb.
- SimplyNature fresh organic grass fed top sirloin steak $8.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton microwave 4-pack plates, 4-pack bowls or steamer $2.99
- SOHL Furniture Life Concepts smart media lap desk $5.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi