Here's your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- California red grapes 99¢/lb.
- California strawberries 1-lb. 99¢
- blueberries $1.39/pint
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.39
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.49
- Texas seedless watermelons $2.59 each
Under a buck items:
- L'oven Fresh hamburger or hot dog buns 8-ct. 75¢ (was 85¢)
- L'oven Fresh white bread or split top wheat bread 20-oz. 75¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh St. Louis pork spareribs $1.99/lb.
- fresh USDA Choice salt & pepper or Texas BBQ beef brisket $4.99
- fresh bacon cheddar seasoned beef patties 1.33-lb. pack $5.29
- fresh Alaskin Sockeye salmon $12.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- pet mat $1.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
[amazon_link asins='B0007VO0CG,B000CAWQXC,B00BF84GTW,B010VIFLH2,B000YMQPWQ,B06XN68SKJ,B00004OCIP,B0041HRYSE' template='ProductCarousel' store='stealsandde08-20′ marketplace='US' link_id='3fb7a1f2-9a8f-11e8-8e8f-4d232c07a8ca']