Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s Your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Oklahoma produce picks
- Hass avocados 45¢
- Roma tomatoes 79¢/lb.
- pineapples 99¢ each
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- California lemons 2-lb. bag $1.79
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.29!
Under a buck items:
- Savoritz buttery round crackers 13.7 oz. 79¢ (was $1.89)
- Millville Cinnamon Crunch Squares 12.2 oz. 79¢ (was $1.59)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family apck boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. average pack $1.69/lb.
- fresh Tilapia with garlic herb $6.49/lb. ( was $6.79)
- fresh Atlantic salmon side $7.29/lb. (was $7.69)
- Great Range fresh ground bison 1-lb. pack $7.99
- USDA beef pot roast kit 2.75 lb. $8.99
- fresh Steelhead trout $9.99/lb.
- Fremont Fish Market Snow Crab Legs 24-oz. frozen $17.99
Hot item of the week:
- Lilly & Dan children’s umbrella $4.99
- Lilly & Dan boy’s or girl’s rain boots $9.99
- Easy Home wooden vanity organizer set $9.99
- Workzone rechargeable LED worklight $16.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi