Aldi Sneak Peek 11/2 – 11/6
Here's your Aldi Sneak Peek of the ad that starts tomorrow –
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- baby carrots 1-lb. 49¢
- large Gala, Fuji, Red Delicious apples 49¢ each
- yellow onions 3-lb. bag 69¢
- sweet potatoes 3-lb. bag 79¢
- brussels sprouts 1-lb. 99¢
- Organic bananas 2-lb. bunch 99¢
- pineapples $1.49 each
- russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.49
- asparagus 1-lb. bag $1.49
- Fuji apples 3-lb. bag $1.64 (was $3.29) limit 4 – Sat. & Sun. ONLY
- blackberries 8-oz. $1.99
- Organic Gala apples 3-lb. bag $2.99
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Boulder Oval turkey pan 89¢
- Autumn tableware 89¢
- Chef's Cupboard stuffing mix 6-oz. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Stonemill gravy mix 39¢
- Baker's Corner evaporated milk 12-oz. 59¢
- Chef's cupboard homestyle mashed potatoes 4-oz. 69¢
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. frozen 79¢
- Chef's Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy 12-oz. 89¢
- Baker's Corner brown or powdered sugar 32-oz. 99¢
- L'Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 11-12 oz. 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-oz. 99¢
- Sweet Harvest cranberry sauce whole berry or jellied 14-oz. 99¢
- Appleton Farms smoked ham-shank portion 99¢/lb.
- Priano shredded parmesan cheese 5-oz. 99¢ (reg. $1.99) limit 4 – Sat. & Sun. ONLY
- Burman's cocktail or chili sauce 12-oz. 99¢
- Season's Choice frozen chopped spinach 10-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh boneless pork butt roast $1.49/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh chicken breast roast wrapped with bacon 24-oz. $5.99
- Jennie-O fresh 85% lean ground turkey 3-lb. roll $5.99
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton 2-pk double wall travel mugs $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
You can also save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and Snap!