Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- California Strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- asparagus 1-b. bag $1.79
- blueberries $1.89/pint
- Kiwi fruit 2-lb. bag $2.19
- Organic grape tomatoes $2.49/pint
- Washington Anjou pears 3-lb. bag $2.49
- Simply Nature Organic Spring Mix 16-oz. $3.79
- large seedless watermelon $4.79 each
Under a buck items:
- L'oven Fresh hot dog buns 8-ct. 85¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh Jennie-o 90/10 ground turkey 3-lb. pack $6.99
- fresh Never Any! ground bison 1-lb. pack $7.99
- fresh Atlantic salmon on a cedar plank $9.99/lb.
- fresh USDA choice beef tenderloin filet mignon $12.99/lb. – limit 2
Hot item of the week:
- Adventuridge travel hammock $12.99
- Bee Happy Hopper toys – pump included $6.99
- Gardenline 8″ ceramic planter or lantern $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi