Aldi Sneak Peek!
Here’s Your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 39¢ each
- green grapes 79¢/lb.
- California peaches or nectarines 2-lb. bag $1.58 – 79¢/lb.
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- Baby Bella mushrooms 8-oz. 99¢
- multi-colored peppers 3-pk $1.99
- Organic grape tomatoes $2.49/pint
- Simply Nature Organic Spring Mix 16-oz. $3.99
Under a buck items:
- Reggano pasta salad kits – Ranch & Bacon or Classic 99¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast $1.59/lb.
- Morton’s of Omaha Fresh USDA Choice Salt & Pepper or Texas BBQ Beef Brisket $4.99/lb.
- Fresh Sweet & Smoky Atlantic Salmon on a Cedar Plank $9.99/lb.
That’s it for the Aldi Sneak Peek this week 🙂
Hot item of the week:
- Crane Large Vented Golf Umbrella $7.99
- Father’s Day or All Occasion Gift Bag with Tissue or Cards 99¢
- Auto XS Standard or Jumbo Pop-Up Car Sunshade $4.99
- Crane Triple Water Slide with Speed Ramp $12.99
- Huntington Home Oversized Towel for Two $14.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi