Aldi Sneak Peek!
Here's the Aldi Sneak Peek for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 39¢ each
- blueberries $1.19/pint
- cantaloupe $1.29 each
- Washington red cherries $1.39/lb.
- Little Salad Bar chopped salad kits 12-12.85 oz. $2.69
- Texas large seedless watermelons $2.99
Under a buck items:
- none this week
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.59/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- fresh family pack chicken wings 4.5-lb. average weight $1.99/lb.
- Beyond Meat Beyond Burger plant-based patties 8-oz. $4.49
- fresh Black Angus USDA Choice beef top sirloin steak $4.99/lb.
- Thomas Farms fresh ground lamb $5.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- PurAqua 24-pk drinking water $1.99
- Huntington Home faux fur pillow $7.99
- Huntington Home felt letter board $4.99
- Huntington Home 6-piece towel set $12.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi