Here's your sneak peek of the produce deals for the Oklahoma City area. You'll notice the ad also includes a $10 off $50 purchase coupon!! We'll be posting our regular Aldi deals tomorrow as usual so watch for that.
Coupon states valid in particpating stores in Ada, Ardmore, Enid, Lawton, Moore, Norman, Ponca City and greater Oklahoma City
- cantaloupe 99¢
- red grapes 99¢/lb. (2-lb. bags)
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.29
- blueberries $1.29/pint
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.29/pack
- organic grape tomatoes 10-oz. $1.99
- organic avocados 4-pk $1.99!!
- seedless watermelons $2.99
Be sure and check your MobiSave, & Checkout51 apps for produce rebates! Here's what I found in my apps – your may be different:
Organic Avocados 4-pk $1.99
Submit receipt for 25¢ Checkout51 rebate (thru 6/8)
Final price: $1.74 (44¢ each!)
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi